April 17, 2008

Hard to Accept!

I find it hard to accept....

*that I don't have enough time in the day to do everything I want or need to!
*there are so many things I want NOW and can't have!

*that Alan has learned to crawl faster, sit up on his own, find his toy box, and begin solids all since Monday.
*that Alan has his mommy's Type A personality!

*that we may not be able to move back to Michigan until next year!
*that I don't have the answers to everything, especially when it comes to raising a child.

3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I love how real you are! Thanks for being such a good mommy role model for me!!!! xoxo

dfvert said...

Rayna, as it says in The Serenity Prayer accept the things you cannot change; have the
courage to change the things you can; and have the wisdom to know
the difference.
Dad

carie said...

you will all be learing together...it will be a roller-coaster ride some days and a quiet walk in the park on others...but you will learn to enjoy them all more and more!!!