
Well our little man has the ladies fighting over him already. I think I need to start his little black book for him (18 years early). Maybe it's those crystal blue eyes, maybe it's his Angelina Jolie lips...he's irresistable, I know! I squeeze and love on him all day long, but I guess I have to share! With his new swim gear in tow, we headed to the pool to meet up with everyone and Alan couldn't get into the pool fast enough. He could've stayed in the pool all day (thank goodness we didn't because mommy's back is as red as a tomato).
Then, we went to dinner with daddy where he had macaroni and cheese (not Gerber, actually from the Kid's Menu). What a mess, I think he had more in his lap then he got in his mouth. This weekend his menu was huge....cheese ravioli, strawberries, cheese crumbles, waffles, and watermelon (which he gagged and hated). He also is say MAMAMAMA!!!! and plays open/close with the bedroom door. It's the funniest thing to watch as he tries to open and close it on himself. I love this age, his personality is truly remarkable.
5 comments:
LADIES MAN! Love what you're doing with your pics. Is that photo shop?
OMG! THESE PICTURES ARE TOO MUCH! And these layouts!! WOWIE! You're amazing!! What a love he is!!
I love your new pages!! What a cutie!!!
He is truly adorable and I just love him too! I want to eat him all up! I am so excited he is eating all kinds of food now! So cute! Make sure to post when you are in Michigan:) Miss and love you!
Stephy
Love your new work Rayna! You are so good at this. Gosh, he is so cute!!!!XOXO
Post a Comment