July 5, 2008

147 pictures in TWO DAYS???

Yes, the above statement is true. But we are having so much fun and when you have 3 Fourth of July outfits he has to wear them all in one day. Outfit #1: All American Boy

Outfit#2: Mommy's Little Sparkler


Outfit #3: Daddy's Little Firecracker

Wow, to have both grandpa's loving on Alan is precious!

My nephew, who just turned three, is loving having his cousin here. It's so funny to watch him when my parents are playing and holding AJ, talk about jealous. I wish I could've seen my mom trying to feed Alan and Trenton both at the same time. All of a sudden Trenton had to have Grandma feed him too, he couldn't do it himself anymore. When Gammy Q is crawling with AJ, Trenton is also down on all fours. Too Funny!


We're having a blast and Alan is doing great considering he's seen over 100 people (literally) in two days and his sleep schedule is off, but what can you do. Oh, and he started cutting his second tooth on July 4th. I can't wait to head out to our cabin on the lake where we've all grown up every July. Alan is in for fishing and swimming with the fishes. I'm so excited!!!!!


AJ OUT!!! I never realized how much I miss those little pj's with the feet in them.

3 comments:

Kelle said...

Love this! Love the jammies and the black & white pic of you with him on the swing...love the post! Come back, already!

Steph C said...

I am so happy you are enjoying your self! He is such a tropper and a good boy! I am sure he is just getting eaten up by everyone because he is too cute for words! I LOVE the picture of you with him on the swing you look georgous. You are georgous! Miss you here so much! I am still hanging in there enjoying every moment of my belly while I still have it:) Have fun! xoxoxox Miss you

Kelly Hutcheson said...

You have to keep snapping and snapping when he's with family! It's like the cardinal rule!! I can't wait to see all 147!!! Miss you!!