Alan's hair is getting so long, but I don't want the curls in the back to go away. However, I don't want his gorgeous eyes to be soon lost in a blonde mane. When we brush his hair straight down it's so long, and it's curling over his ears. So, my mom said she needs proof that his hair needs cut. Here ya go, what do ya'll think?


8 comments:
Heck no, his hair is fine how it is.
two words: no cut!!!
I say cut it. The shaggy look is so played out at the club. The guy getting the most girls when I go out is the one with the clean uptown fade lol.
I love it! I say don't cut. His curls are too cute for words. At least wait until he is one before he gets a cut! But it still looks neat and cute! Don't cut! Not yet!
I love his curls so much!!!! Don't cut them yet. Let's give him a few more months to grow them out. He is so adorable I can't stand it!
No need yet... he can still see by the looks of things.
beckham would have long hair if it were up to me, soooo my vote:
is to not cut it!
I faced the same dilemma with Jordan. And it was about the sme age as Alan is now.
Jordan had these gogeous golden curls, and I loooved them. I would stroke them and play with them as he fell asleep in my arms each night.
Baby hair is precious...hold on to it as long as you want, Mommy!!!
Post a Comment