November 27, 2008

A Break, and Still Not Enough Time!

So it's Thanksgiving and with yesterday off and three more days that I don't need to worry about school, I planned on getting a ton done around the house. Well it seems that I still do not have enough time in the day. Alan is being very attached to mommy lately, and I'm eating up every minute. I have to remind myself that I NEED to enjoy this break and RELAX!


So what if...

*my house isn't clean

*My Christmas cards are totally not finished, and the letter hasn't even been written yet

*I haven't started on Alan's 2nd year album yet

*I haven't donated Alan's clothes or toys yet to make room for Santa's gifts



All I know is that my little peanut and I are enjoying every moment together playing, going tothe park, taking care of daddy, and yes....we've decorated for Christmas and today baked anApple Pie TOGETHER! (These pictures I will post later when Matt can help me download them.)




6 comments:

Kelle said...

You're not the only one! I'm behind on cards, letter, scrapbook, etc. but I know things will slow down soon! Can't wait to be with friends this Christmas break!

Heidi said...

i agree. who cares. your with your little guy:) my middle name is 'behind', as in constantly behind. happy thanksgiving!

Jennifer said...

I say baking an apple pie together trumps christmas cards, donating clothes, scrapbooking, and cleaning the house...combined.

The latter...he will never remember.

The former...he WILL.

You're a good Mommy.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Rayna, I got connected to your blog from Facebook. I can totally relate to your holiday excitement with a little one! I have a little boy too, 22 months old. He is learning new holiday words and getting into the holiday spirit. Your blog looks really great!

Julie Frizzi said...

Congrats on your golden apple, Rayna......love your christmas background......so beautiful

Steph C said...

Is all that matter is that you are spending time with him the rest is not important! It is about you and your family not about your Christmas letter or clean house! You are doing the right thing! Being a good mom!