April 18, 2009

Reality Check!

So Alan and I have been home for a week now, and even though we had a blast and miss my family TONS....we needed to get back into a routine. After sitting on the runway for over an hour we finally took off and we in for our three hour flight. I was more worried about flying with Alan this time alone due to him being a typical toddler, he did amazing. Seriously I love that I get so worked up and my little 18 month old proves me wrong. In just ten days, I swear my little peanut changed and is now more vocal than ever and I loved that my family witnessed the love that I get to share everyday with him. And before we know it, July will be here and Michigan will be sunnier when we arrive to visit again.

We are more attached than ever....I can't even leave the room without him crying. I love him more and more each day. Mothers wonder how they can hold so much love and each day their love for their own grows even more. How can that be? How can one person love so much? It's a miracle and a gift that only parents can endure!

We return home to his 18 month check up, where he has entered the 75% for weight and continues in the 90% for height. This was the dreaded appt. because I had put off his MMR shot until now. It is gut renching and I keep my eye on him more so now then ever...wondering and hoping (won't even go there). He is perfect!

Here are just some of the 700 photos that I took to capture the love and fun that we had on our much needed vacation.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

glad you had fun in mi with your family!!! love the new scrappy pages.

Kelly Hutcheson said...

700 pictures? HOLY MOLY! That's awesome! Love the pix and the new header!! I love how you love him!