December 9, 2009

Can't Sleep and definitely Can't Think!

I am sitting awake, but my mind is racing and I can't get it to slow down. One more day of school for the week, one more day of class, have to finish shopping, grocery shop, bake, five more days next week, and still have to pack. But to be honest, I LOVE IT! And only during the holiday season do I find myself saying this crazy statement of loving the stressful chaos. I love going to the stores at this time when it's filled with people (some not so nice) and the decorations...just the spirit of the holidays is what I love. I have always felt this way during this time of year, but I find myself bursting since Alan has been born. Not only do I get all giddy and excited, but to watch the holidays through the eyes of a child is beyond words. I wish these times I could pack up and put into a little snow globe to shake, and why a snow globe...because there is something magical about shaking up the glitter and it falling over the photo inside, and that's how I what the holidays are to me: MAGIC!

Santa at VME: Alan was so excited on the way there and couldn't wait to tell Santa he wanted a bike for Christmas, and once we got there it was a different story.
Gaylord Palms in Orlando! Seeing ICE!
Ice Slide

Bonita Springs Holiday Festival



1 comment:

Anna Ruth said...

The ice looked like a blast. Alan looks so cute with his hat on.