I have four total digital pages, with a couple more surprise projects that I will post at a later date. I am all over the place with scrapbooking because I started AJ's book with old style scrapbooking and have added digital, so I am combining his first year book with both and then year 2 will be full time digital.

6 comments:
Your pages are incredible! Good for you that you're getting all caught up like this! Can't wait to see more pages!! You're amazing!! xoxo
Miss you all very much. Raeleigh cannot wait to see AJ in July. I love your pages.
LOVE this page! Aw!!! LL made the page!!! We love you, Alan!
WONDERFUL pages!!!! You are such a loving mommy...xoxo
WOW! Love your new blog makeover! Very impressive! How did you do that?????/
Thanks, I have no idea. Matt has been playing with it.
Post a Comment