They say all good things must come to an end....whatever! It's very bittersweet leaving MI and coming back home to FL! Having a difficult time...don't know what to write at this moment and need to go back. See everyone soon! All I know is that we are surrounded by love and it feels wonderful!
*Aunt Sarah with AJ. I made shirts for AJ and Trenton for my mom's fundraiser. She is running for Flint Township Trustee. The shirts read: VOTE (front) Flint Township Trustee (sleeves) Barb Vert is my Grandma (Back). They were a huge hit! We are so proud of our mom!

*Raegen/Raeleigh

*Erin, Renee, Joelle, and Caleb

*Melissa and Matt at our old stompin' grounds, playing volleyball.

*Stuck in the middle of twin love!

*Cousin Love
2 comments:
I know how hard it is leaving your family behind. Just want you to know we are all here waiting for you and missing you! We can't wait to see you and AJ!! Love you!
I already miss you. I am desperately trying to find you a job so you can stay here forever. Those pics are so cute of Raeleigh and AJ. They are magazine babies.
Post a Comment