Prepared for a lazy Sunday...nowhere to go, nothing to do! (Hence, none of us ever got out of our pj's.) So, Matt worked on his sister's webite and I scrapbooked/put together AJ's old clothes to sell (during naps). The majority of our day was obviously spent playing/reading with Alan.....
and watching him do this ALL DAY!!! Be prepared...I wasn't and still can't believe it!
(**Mute my playlist before watching.**)
11 comments:
OK...that really got me.
AJ toddling around...
the music...
Mommy sitting there, clapping and cheering him on, "Yaaaaayyy"...
and when Matt zoomed in on your proud face and you said "you're just growing up so fast"...
I LOST it.
What a beautiful moment.
xoxo
jennifer
wow that is absoultly crazy that he is walking already!!! IM sooo excited for you guys but yet... WATCH OUT! Its so hard to watch these and look at your page because we are missing alot of it. You guys were here for all of trenton's milestones and were a HUGE part of the 1st 2 months of his life that i wasnt able to be around. Words cant even explain how much i miss you guys, it hurts so much that I cant even talk about it. You will soon be here and we will be able to be not only sisters but best friends that we were before you guys left. I want trenton and alan to be as close as we are!!!! I love you guys and miss you soooooo much keep the videos coming trenton and i love to see them!!! talk to you guys soon
ooops last comment was from me sarah
OMG that is AWESOME. That is going to bring tears to your Mom.
Aaaahhhh! We cancel one family night, and this is what I miss!! I can't believe how well he is walking and even turning around. What a sweetie! We miss see you all. Thanks also for the sombrero pics. Sooo cute!
WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.
These are the videos he's going to watch when he's older and be amazed!! So will you!
A.
M.
A.
Z.
I.
N.
G.
!!!!!!!!
Thanks for making me cry before work, punks. He is so beautiful and
so are the two of you. I could not ask for a better family.
Love you
Shelly
We are proud of the way the two of you are working with A.J. and with the tremendous amount of time you devote to his teachings each day. Both of you make great parents, Also the video made your mother cry. Love all of you, Dad,Mom,Grandpa and Grandma
Rayna! Chills! Tears! So sweet...I'm just in awe how good he walks...turns around and everything! Lainey STILL is just taking a few wobbling teetery steps and then plops and crawls, and she's FOURTEEN MONTHS!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!
So neat!
Holly smokes! He's on the move - so awesome. Hey - by the way... do you know of any volleyball leagues other than the y? I'm dying to play!
OMG that is amazing! He is just perfect and so adorable! I can't believe how big he is and how smart he is! He is so advanced! He takes after his mommy:) love ya
Post a Comment