The scrapbook bug...with only 2 1/2 months until AJ turns one, school starting soon, and a party to plan I need to get moving in order to finish his first year album.
*My favorite picture of Alan.

*A double page spread that I am adding 3D embellishments to. It's amazing that AJ has 7 Great Grandparents.


*First Plane ride to Michigan, April 2008

*VME Relay for Life

*After an hour, and much help from my hubby, I've created this picture for my dad with Photoshop.

3 comments:
Rayna - these pages are great! I've got to get into this digital scrap booking thing. AJ has the best smile...almost a year! PHEW!
WOW! Love these pictures and pages! You are super talented!! Zowie!
Hi guys, I can't believe how big AJ is getting. What a beautiful baby boy you and Matt have been blessed with. Sending you all some love from San Francisco! Keep up the scrap booking, they look great Rayna.
Post a Comment