I seriously have the best hubby in the world. He was so excited to give me my present that I got it tonight....with a little help from AJ on the HOT/COLD game. I cannot wait to learn how to use it.
OMGosh Rayna! That is so sweet! He truly is the best husband (besides mine). I know how bad you wanted that camera and you sure do deserve it! Yeah! AJ will be even cuter in the pictures if that is possible. Happy Birthday love you!
5 comments:
OMGosh Rayna! That is so sweet! He truly is the best husband (besides mine). I know how bad you wanted that camera and you sure do deserve it! Yeah! AJ will be even cuter in the pictures if that is possible. Happy Birthday love you!
happy birthday...a little early but all the same happy!!!
congrats on the new camera...you are going to capture so many special moments on it. it really is going to become your new second little baby!!!!
miss you. see you soon. xoxo
Very jealous!! Can u have Matt call Jay... I have a birthday in November :)!
SO happy for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you take with it! Happy Birthday! xoxo
He is so wonderful!!! I hope you had an amazing b-day. You deserve it!
Post a Comment