O! That face is so squeezable!
PRECIOUS!!!! kelle's talent and that cute little face... that really is priceless!!!
He is just perfect Rayna! Kelle is the best but it does help that you have a beautiful son to photograph! xoxoxo
he is getting so big.. rayna I tell you its so hard for me to look at your page!! Again it happens i sit here and ball my eyes out. I miss you guys so much!! I love you guys and becareful!Sarah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
O! That face is so squeezable!
PRECIOUS!!!! kelle's talent and that cute little face... that really is priceless!!!
He is just perfect Rayna! Kelle is the best but it does help that you have a beautiful son to photograph! xoxoxo
he is getting so big.. rayna I tell you its so hard for me to look at your page!! Again it happens i sit here and ball my eyes out. I miss you guys so much!! I love you guys and becareful!
Sarah
Post a Comment