August 4, 2008

Proud Daughter!



I have watched and listened to my mother put her heart and soul into this election, and I've never been more proud of her than I am at this moment! I only wish I had an ounce of her dedication. She has stood up for what she believes in and is bound to prove that things are not being done honestly in the township my parents call home. Tomorrow is the primaries, August 5th, 2008 and no matter what the outcome I've learned a lot from my mom in these past couple of months. I know tomorrow will bring a brighter outlook for her and the township. GOOD LUCK MOM!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU'VE DONE SO WELL!

GO GAMMY Q!!! xoxox, flying kisses Love, Little Peanut (miss you)



1 comment:

Steph C said...

That is soooo cute! You are such a great daugher! I can't wait to hear how she did! You should be proud.