*get everything taught that I need to at school
*grade papers
*get more hours to play when I get home before Alan goes to bed
*spend quality time with Matt
*talk to my family
*get Alan's birthday plans going fully
*work on Alan's first year album to be completed in 5 weeks
*relax
*sleep
There is never enough time in the days to ever do what we want, let alone what we NEED to get done! But making the most of it, and cherishing every single moment!
Here are some more pages that I've completed to add to AJ's book.





5 comments:
I love the one of him walking. That is such a great picture. I miss you guys.
WOWOWOWOWOW!! You have been one busy girl with your scrapping and your pages are INCREDIBLE!! I can't wait to see it in person!! You have a lot of balls in the air, but you manage it beautifully!! Did you use to work for the circus!? xoxo
They are UNREAL! I love the pages you did you are wonderful! I know I can't even imagine adding work to my already busy schedule! Love you though and you do well at making the most of it and putting your priorities first!
You are so talented Rayna!!! Those scrapbooking pages are amazing! I can't wait to celebrate his one year b-day. I can't believe it has almost been a year. He gets cuter and cuter every minute!
Oh, Rayna...you are getting so good!
Even coming from a SAHM, it's still the same...there's not enough time, and the days are seeming to fly by more than ever. Achey heart lately wanting more time...wanting it to stand still and for all the little things I have to do to go away so I can just play with her...read, play hide and go seek, cook with her, show her how to love her dolls, cuddle...and never let it end. When I start getting sad, I have to "flip the coin" and remind myself that there are so many happy times to come...and that I will look back and know that I did my best to be "there." Love you! And miss you. I miss summer, don't you? It will be here again before we know it.
Post a Comment