October 15, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen....Alan James is ONE!!!

No time to go into details, but needed to update. I haven't had time to clean the house from this past weekend, let alone download the pictures from my own camera. So Kelle, thank you for your pictures. Alan had his one year appt. today and is great. Stats: 23lbs (50%), 33 1/2 " (90%), no more bottle, milk only, add one more meal, and back next week for a flu shot. Oh yeah, and being told that we need to be firm with discipline because our little peanut has started giving us attitude (do you know how hard it is for Matt and I not to laugh, it's hilarious, but we DON'T want a spoiled child). Thank you to everyone that has loved Alan this year and helped ME. Here's to the world entering toddler-hood!

3 comments:

Steph C said...

Ah that makes me want to cry:) I can't believe he is one! No more bottle and regular milk WOW that is great I am sure he will do wonderful at it... all transitions have been very easy for him. He is very advanced! You are a wonderful mother and should take time to sit back and be proud of yourself. Look at your angel and know that it is all because of YOU! and Matt:)

Heidi said...

he is precious!!! loved being a part of his 1st bday. xoxo

Samantha said...

Did the Dr. really say that?? AJ is one of the most well behaved sweet babies I am around!!!! I can't believe he is 1. It seems like this year has flown by. His party was wonderful and he is so adorable. Love him!!