It may not be 50 degrees with the crisp smell of autumn in the air and the colorful leaves in the background. It may not be in an orchard with donuts and hot cider. The kids may not be in cutesy fall clothes and bundled up, But.....
This Sunday afternoon, at the "pumpkin patch" WAS... filled with love and friendship!
SO true. It would have been nicer if it was colder and it felt more like fall but then I think thank God for my friends and all the amazing memories that go with each one!! I just craved my pumpkin today!
This wouldn't let me comment earlier... It looks like so much fun. I've seriously convinced myself this year that I've really had a fall because I've done everything to create one!
5 comments:
Looks like SO much fun! So bummed I missed it! Alan is getting cuter everyday and that doesn't seem possible!! xoxo
LOVE your words...very sweet and so true!!! xoxo
SO true. It would have been nicer if it was colder and it felt more like fall but then I think thank God for my friends and all the amazing memories that go with each one!! I just craved my pumpkin today!
So fun love you and AJ:) Loving hanging out with you guys! xoxoxo
This wouldn't let me comment earlier...
It looks like so much fun. I've seriously convinced myself this year that I've really had a fall because I've done everything to create one!
Post a Comment