Yes, I said February. We had such a busy month and so many pictures that I couldnt' keep up. From our weekly trips to our local parks, walks around the Naples Zoo, and then we headed to Tampa Lowry Park Zoo for Valentine's Day. My camera was overheating from the usage and Alan is now to the point where he knows he's had to give in and starts to cheese when he sees me heading his way. Life is so much more exciting with a child!



Alan didn't like feeding the giraffe, but he loved brushing (and kissing: gross) the goats!

He could've stayed in this fountain all day!


As much as I hate birds, I fed them and had them all over me! I even had one biting my earring and necklace!

Watch out David Beckam...


Oh yes, we did attempt playing putt-putt. Matt chased the ball off the course, and even once into US 41.

He really didn't understand where the ball went at the 18th hole.

A lovely walk on Vanderbilt Beach!
5 comments:
Oh, I love that last picture! He's getting so big, and I wish I could see him more often! I always love to see how my other mamas love their lives with their littles...and blogs are such a great way to do it. Smiling at your happiness and all the sweet things you do with him! xoxo
These pictures are incredible! he looks so wittle against that big giant ocean as his backdrop! I take it back what I said about him looking 5! He looks like a newborn in those shots!! What a sweetie pie!
wow, you guys do so many fun things! i loved seeing all the pictures! those beach shots are beautiful and the night, night moon is my favorite...precious!
xoxo
I miss you so much. I cant stand to wait any longer to see you guys. :-(
Oh great pictures and so cute! You did a great job taking these pictures with your camera. The zoo was awesome it looked fun. He is just cuter every day Rayna.
Post a Comment