February 1, 2009

Time Alone!

A weekend alone, just me and my little peanut. What shall we do...whatever we want, whenever we want! After a Friday playdate with Lainey, Skye, Lily, Peyton, and Beckham we were off to spend the night with Aunt Stephie and Skye (along with a visit from Ellie and Kyle). A great night of much needed relaxation and a friend to talk and listen. And the past two days have just been my little peanut and me. I love it...we nap and go to bed together, in the same bed and even though I don't get any sleep because he is like sleeping with the Tazmanian Devil, it's so worth it. I love smelling his sweet breath, and feeling his soft skin. We've cooked, cleaned, shopped, and he has been there for me. I've not been feeling well or myself and it's like he knows it and hugs me and just by looking into his eyes I know he is telling me that everything will be ok. The innocense of a child...PRICELESS!!!! And all he has to do is wink at me and I am rolling over with laughter.

I have been working on getting caught up on his second year album, but let's face it...with the many hats that I wear in a day i will never be caught up, but it will get done!







5 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

What an adorable baby!! I miss him! Was hoping he was coming last night! Missed you 3! Wasn't the same without you! Hope you're feeling better soon! HUGS!

dfvert said...

Honey you really have a way with this site. It is amazing. Can't wait to see you and Alan next month.It would of been nice if Matt could come.

Kelle said...

Love the header...and the new pages! It was so nice seeing you last week! xoxo

Steph C said...

The the new pages! I really the love the 13 month one! I know how you feel now wearing all the different hats is the hardest thing in the world. It really takes a real woman to be able to balance them all. I have not gotten there yet but you have and do a great job! Don't be hard on yourself you are amazing and need to know it!

Heidi said...

beautiful pages rayna!!!
love the mommy you are:)
xoxo