August 9, 2009

...why?...never?...do i have to?...

It's not over yet and I refuse to let the thought of (it) ruin my last week of 24-7 with my little peanut. Next Sunday's post will be different, but for tonight a little fun of the past couple of weeks we've had.

I just know that everyone tells you that the love a mother has for her child is undescribable, and as every new mom that I've talked to explains it in her own way. I explain it as loving Alan so much it hurts...a love that is beyond words...a love that begins the minute of conception...a love that gets stronger each day...a love that leaves me amazed day in and day out.
A much needed girls night at the beach and Alan joined us. He loved being eaten up by all of my girls and having all of the attention. Seriously....he was hamming it up, especially when the cameras started clicking away.


6 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

These shots are incredible!! He was such a sweet little doll at the beach! I have to keep reminding myself he's NOT 4! I just can't believe he's not even 2 yet! ZOWIE!!!

Stephanie said...

I love your attitude!Lovin' him up 24/7... ABSOLUTELY! Your words about a mother's love are beautiful! Great pics, Alan is such a cutie! :)

carie said...

love the black and white photos! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Anna Ruth said...

We do that don't we love them 24/7! Great pictures of your little cutie.

wylie said...

Those pictures of him from the beach are awesome! I love how you put your photos into collages, they tell such a fantastic story! Love him and his cute blond head of hair!

Heidi said...

love the pics!!!! he is such a cutie. we are so lucky that have the kids we do. they are amazing and it really is a vulnerable love.

xoxo